Brake Repair in San Jose
Braking system includes:
- ABS modular/wheel speed sensors
- Brake calipers (disc brakes)
- Master cylinder
- Hydraulic lines and hoses
- Wheel cylinders (drum brakes)
- Bearings, seals or hub units
- Common brake warning signs:
- Car makes a squealing or grinding noise when applying the brakes.
- Brake pedal goes down too far or pedal pulsates when you apply the brakes.
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy.
- Repeated need to add brake fluid to the master cylinder.
Brake maintenance on your car should not be treated lightly. In an emergency, stopping quickly is important for the safety of you and your passengers. So, when it is time for brake service, there are a few things you should know.
Get a brake inspection at Cartex Auto Care any time you notice a strange noise coming from your car or from poor braking performance.
Your car's brake system is the most critical safety system and you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. Brakes are a normal wear item for any car and eventually they're going to need replacement. They should be checked every three months.